1. User Information: KICKCASH collects your mobile number during registration. Apart from that, it is the user’s choice to provide other personal information such as gender, location, email. You acknowledge that such collection and use of personal information is done on a voluntary basis to enable KICKCASH to provide you efficient access to features, functions, promotions, products and services. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any user content.
2. Device information: We automatically collect IP addresses, website usage and application usage information from you when you visit our app or download Applications. When you download and use Applications, we may also collect your "unique device ID" or "UDID," which is a number uniquely associated with your mobile device. We cannot use the UDID to identify you personally, rather this information helps us evaluate how end users use our website and applications, and permits us to enhance those sites and applications.While Signup when you are redirected to your browser we will be fetching FCM Token to push Notifications.
4. Server Security: When you use or access the Platform, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines in compliance with the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, protecting it against unauthorized access. Also, KICKCASH employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of data and information it collects. Any data that is stored on KICKCASH’s servers is treated as proprietary and confidential. KICKCASH maintains an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of your data and information so collected.
5. Data Security: The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In an effort to make our mobile application or website as effective and enjoyable as possible; we collect certain information each time you visit us. We store these statistics in server logs. Once again, these statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us information regarding the type of user who is accessing our mobile application or website and certain browsing activities of that user. This data may include, but not limited to the IP address, the type of browser, device id, push token, operating system, last visited time, how long the user accessed our website/mobile application in any given session, and the date and time of access. We may make extensive use of this data at an aggregated level in order to understand how our website or mobile application is being used. We may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business.
6. Information Sharing: KICKCASH may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our mobile application or website operate. For example, we may use third parties to host, operate various features made available, send emails, analyze data, etc. Some of these third parties may need access to your information in order to make the services provided through our website or mobile application work. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing the particular services provided by such entities in connection with our mobile application or website. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personal information including but not limited to mobile number, email id, gender, age of our users. The data shared and featured on our app regarding the offers has granted permission i.e. app icons, offer info and details. The payment gateway we use is fully authorised and encrypted and we have permission for the same.
8. Children’s Privacy: IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PLATFORM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. Our website is not directed at individuals under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are the parent or legal guardian of individual under 18 who uses the platform, please contact KICKCASH to have their information deleted.
9. Emails: You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails we send.
10. Advertising: Your information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. We may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on our Services. We may share certain information about you as a user (such as gender, location or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad networks and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks. We may from time to time work with other companies for certain services such as analytics or advertising, and you may be subject to their privacy policies as well, though you may opt out through them directly.